13-04-2024, 08:08 PM
(13-04-2024, 07:38 PM)Simon Wrote:(13-04-2024, 07:05 PM)Trailer Park Tom Wrote:(13-04-2024, 06:43 PM)Simon Wrote: if we get one point back Luton will need to gain 3 points on us thanks to our goal difference can they do that ? i’m not so sure - it will certainly go down to the wire though !
It's this type of fan complacency that's silently guided us towards the championship. We failed to beat Luton twice and now your calculations/prediction is reliant on a potential 1 point reward from an appeal.
yes i admit it has all been my fault.
Apologies everyone.
You need to do better with those corners pal haha.
You know what I mean though we keep taking Luton for granted and it hasn't worked yet.
I don't think today was a must win but I also don't fancy us to beat a Dyche side away with this team.
