17-03-2024, 02:30 PM
(17-03-2024, 11:40 AM)Sniffer Dog (Admin) Wrote:(17-03-2024, 09:02 AM)wassy04 Wrote:(17-03-2024, 08:21 AM)Paplane Wrote:(16-03-2024, 11:07 PM)Fumanchew Wrote: I’m still so pissed Aina played injured in the afcon final and now nearly 5 weeks later we still haven’t been able to use him.
I’m not saying anything bad about our recruitment of African players, but the decision to have afcon in the winter seriously f****d up the momentum we were getting under nuno after he came in.
Yep, that's one thing we can criticise the club for, buying African players. Its a factor in the derailment of this season. Does no one within think of these things? Its probably why we were able to get Sanagare. No other club would sanction the signing of a £35m player who was to disappear for 5 weeks.
I dont think that's the only reason no other club wanted to pay £35m for Sangare...
Neither did we but the coach wanted his number six and Sangare was his priority and EM backed his manager like he always does. Such a bad man.
Of course, it was Coopers fault, should've known!

