17-03-2024, 10:51 AM
(17-03-2024, 10:36 AM)DeesideRed Wrote:(17-03-2024, 09:05 AM)wassy04 Wrote:(16-03-2024, 08:34 PM)Reds73 Wrote:(16-03-2024, 06:16 PM)wassy04 Wrote:(16-03-2024, 06:08 PM)ozzyten10 Wrote: Nuno made some questionable changes there. Dominguez up front? Stupid
CHO should have come on 10 minutes earlier. Hope wood is not too injured!
CHO should've started, Origi once again added nothing.
I thought Origi was only second behind Neco in terms of MOM
He did really well IMO
Each to the their own but I prefer actual output. I'm not entirely sure how once again missing a bunch of great chances can be considered doing really well? Not like was creating tons of chances either, I don't think he set up any great chances either?
Watch the highlights, he is directly responsible for the Elanga chance
For a reported £100k/ wk I should hope he makes the odd contribution. But overall the return we get from Origi is very poor.
In my opinion we looked more of a threat with CHO.
Might not have a choice anyway if both Wood and Awoniyi injured.

