FA Cup Ticket Prices Entitlement
#6
(14-02-2024, 08:59 AM)Sniffer Dog (Admin) Wrote:
(14-02-2024, 08:49 AM)Paplane Wrote:
(14-02-2024, 08:28 AM)Sniffer Dog (Admin) Wrote: I get sick of the whining on Twitter over tickets.

Why do some people think they have a divine right to an away ticket for example.

All this i have been to more away games than you bollocks or I was going to Preston on a Tuesday night and now I can't get a ticket for Villa or Man Utd.

Tough S**t you are not the only fan.

Agree Sniff. Both me and my Dad have been going all our lives and yet due to some unforseen health issues with him a couple of years ago I'm now locked out of the place and unable to get tickets. It hurts that i haven't been able to share in these last few years. I hope all these kids that are going appreciate the experience because there's thousands of people like me who would gladly take their seats.

Exactly Pap. I remember going up to Sunderland for a meaningless League Cup tie on a Tuesday night when the majority of our allocation was sent back. Also down to Wimbledon midweek for a pointless FA Cup replay when once again we didn't sell the majority of our allocation.

Now every time I come to a match it costs me 500 quid.

So I don't give a S**t about the kid who was going to Preston on a Tuesday night when we were in the Championship and now he is slagging the club off because he can't get a Villa ticket.

There's absolutely no appreciation coming from the club of me and my mate's trip to Halifax away on the football special in 1988.  :Laugh: Nor the fact that my missus and I spunked £1000 on club shares when the club floated.  We've all been committed in our own way over the years.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
FA Cup Ticket Prices Entitlement - by zicorice - 13-02-2024, 11:46 PM
RE: FA Cup ticket prices entitlement - by Reds73 - 13-02-2024, 11:55 PM
RE: FA Cup ticket prices entitlement - by Paplane - 14-02-2024, 08:49 AM
RE: FA Cup ticket prices entitlement - by Paplane - 14-02-2024, 09:30 AM
RE: FA Cup Ticket Prices Entitlement - by nffc93 - 19-02-2024, 08:25 PM
RE: FA Cup Ticket Prices Entitlement - by nffc93 - 20-02-2024, 08:01 AM
RE: FA Cup Ticket Prices Entitlement - by nffc93 - 20-02-2024, 08:07 AM
RE: FA Cup Ticket Prices Entitlement - by Paplane - 20-02-2024, 01:23 PM

Forum Jump: