09-02-2024, 08:11 AM
(08-02-2024, 01:45 PM)Plymouth red Wrote:(08-02-2024, 08:56 AM)Sniffer Dog (Admin) Wrote: It's only a few weeks ago that we were brilliant against Newcastle and Manchester United.
Now we are in a run of poor form, missing players, playing players who are not match fit etc etc.
It happens and all teams blow hot and cold at some point.
I am not too concerned.
I wouldn't even say we played badly in our league matches - more self inflicted wounds against Brentford and arsenal. Its been nothing like those final few games under Cooper where we looked fragile and scared of the ball.
I guess it's not knowing what the potential punishment is for ffp which is causing the additional anxiety because without a points deduction I would shocked if we didn't ahead of the likes of Luton, Everton and Crystal Palace.
You may have a point here Plymouth. It must weigh on players minds, that they bust a gut to get the wins and points on the board (potentially), only for some faceless suits to come along and take those points away from them, for nothing they have done wrong!
Whilst the FFP/PS intentions are good, they way it is currently in place is a complete farce and as has already been said so many times, is geared up to protect the big clubs from losing out to the Nottingham Forest's of this world upstarting them (again)!
"It's Tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time, it's Trickay, It's Tricky, Tricky, Tricky Tricky" - Run DMC
