27-01-2024, 09:56 AM
(27-01-2024, 09:38 AM)Sniffer Dog (Admin) Wrote: Just a few comments from one or two Bristol City fans.
They will have players back for the replay and there definitely better at home so it will be a different game.
We looked very decent tonight without the cutting edge.
0-0 a fair result.
Think I’m right in saying, they have more players playing on the African Nations cup than any other Prem team. I imagine some of them will be back for the replay.
Fantastic performance tonight. Unfortunate to come away with just a draw. But I'm looking forward to a trip to the City Ground.
I thought we played well enough and easily matched Forest but as many have said, we didnt have the quality where it matters. Forest fans were very quiet, I can't remember hearing a chant!
More than held our own against a Premier League side, again. We are certainly not out of this tie yet.
We had our chance 1st half. Forest weren't good in or out of possession. They will be better next time.
They grew in the second half and the game was even: glad we didn't concede in the last minutes. Good refereeing.
Hard task to win the replay, but never say never.
3 games against premier league opposition. Unbeaten, 1 goal conceded.
Delighted to see MGW not take that free kick!
Reasonable comments. Not sure about the Forest fans being quiet though?
"It's Tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time, it's Trickay, It's Tricky, Tricky, Tricky Tricky" - Run DMC
