21-01-2024, 09:16 AM
(21-01-2024, 12:14 AM)wassy04 Wrote:(20-01-2024, 10:24 PM)Paplane Wrote: Just been thinking about a points deduction and how this could possibly be finalised after the season's end. Could it work in our favour? I mean, if an appeal tribunal has some sympathy with our position but feel obliged to find us guilty because of a technical breach, will it be likely they'll be more lenient on the points if they know it's their decison soley that will relegate us?
I like the approach of just accepting it and not kicking up a fuss like Everton. I think if we can show a clear difference between our approaches, it'll help our case.
Yes but we have only accepted the charge we haven't accepted any possible punishment.
I don't think we will just roll over and accept a points deduction if it comes to that, on the contrary.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
