Nottingham Forest - Sheffield United
(19-08-2023, 09:03 AM)Sniffer Dog (Admin) Wrote: Heckingbottom and Tate kicked off, Tate got booked too.

By the way that header from Wood was superb.

I am glad we have him in our squad and that he is not in the team at Everton, Burnley or Sheffield United for example.

100%.
At the end of last season I felt that there had to be more to him than we had seen. You don't have the career he had otherwise. I truly hope this is the start of the real Chris Wood playing for us. 

I also didn't like how he was paired with Shelvey in conversation as the issues surrounding Shelvey appear very different. 

One swallow doesn't make a summer, but fingers crossed because that was some header.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Nottingham Forest - Sheffield United - by zicorice - 19-08-2023, 09:11 AM

Forum Jump: