21-03-2023, 11:40 AM
(21-03-2023, 09:32 AM)JollyLolly Wrote: Looks like SC is not the strong manager I thought he was, nice bloke but a bit soft on players? I am sure that any of the top managers would NOT allow a potential key player who has been out injured for some time and has yet to return to full 1st team training to go aboard and train with his international team mates. If I recall, was the original injury a result of the lapse medical team during the world cup? Very strange from Forest and if he comes back again injured then there are going to be a large amount of very annoyed supporters.
This is not even slightly the same situation as Kouyate is not injured. If he wanted to go and train with Senegal and support his teammates, it feels like that's his choice as a player. He is going to be training regardless, perhaps the club believes it better that they support his choices. Aside from the potential long flight I really don't see any issues here.

