02-02-2023, 05:42 PM
(02-02-2023, 05:40 PM)pennhillred Wrote: Just saw this on Twitter...
Not sure about the source (he has 143.9k followers) but in his update about Ayew, he said Awoniyi "is injured for several months."
Maybe nothing new in it, but I'm gutted it's going to be months. I hoped Taiwo would be back sooner but it doesn't sound great. He was just making that position his and finding his form.
Next man up...
Santi Aouna
@Santi_J_FM
Journalist Foot Mercato | #Mercato | #TransfersNews |@footmercato
143.9k followers
Translated tweet:
Info: André Ayew
Agreement found between Nottingham Forest and André Ayew for a 6-month contract.
Medical visit in progress and almost over for the former OM player.
Striker Taiwo Awoniyi is injured for several months.
I think he's tweeted that before and he's a pretty legit source. If that's the case then it could be Awoniyi is left out of the 25 as well.

