10-01-2023, 08:39 AM
(10-01-2023, 04:58 AM)JWJW Wrote: Dane and his ANALytics approach is now gone.............. Steve Cooper has more power and more say..............
I think it's fair to say that approach failed. Signings like Xande Silva, Drager, Laryea, Ely, Ojeda, Horvath immediately come to mind and there are others too. For some reason Dane also couldn't get the Flemming deal over the line. Then we factor in that huge f**k up with Spence when we could have had an option to buy fixed fee but for some reason decided against it. Also failing to land a sponsor and massive ticket office problems.
I won't mention anything about Dane not wanting Cooper.
I don't want to blame everything on Dane like some shouldn't pretend that he is the reason why we got promoted because he is not. Some middle ground would be good.
I wish Dane well but I won't miss him and more importantly neither will Steve Cooper.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.

