16-12-2018, 02:08 PM
(This post was last modified: 31-12-2018, 10:42 AM by Duncan Mckenzie.)
(12-12-2018, 01:57 PM)Sniffer Dog Wrote:(11-12-2018, 03:39 PM)Jasper Scarrott Wrote: We need a 12th man, we don't have it.
We need to 'turn it up' a notch.
COYR!
I agree, the City Ground needs to be more intimidating for away teams.
The players and staff can play a part too though (If any are reading this)...
A simple fist pump towards the crowd can soon whip everyone up into a frenzy.
I remember Hefele doing it against Newcastle and it worked a treat. He hasn't done it since though.
I hope that they, when they develop the Taylor stand...give it really loud acoustics. I think that's a trick the stadium designers need to think about to really ratchet up the sound and intimidate the life out of the opposition.
The Leeds crowd sounded really loud when they did the '12th' man trick.
The City Ground seems a little Ghostly at times (I do like the ethereal singing of 'Mull of...' It's great.) We know the Forest fans CAN do it.
We know that.
I know why they don't at times. Twenty years of '....'
But things are different know. I think Forest fans are slowly coming around to that.
SA.
