16-10-2018, 07:31 AM
I think Dawson will be fine. I think he needs a run of games to get that bit of match sharpness back into his game.
If he can stay injury free from now until the end of the season I think he will play more often than not.
If he can't stay fit then I have absolutely no fears at all about Figs or Hefele coming into the side.
Fox appears to have the left hand side of the central pairing nailed down and rightly so.
If he can stay injury free from now until the end of the season I think he will play more often than not.
If he can't stay fit then I have absolutely no fears at all about Figs or Hefele coming into the side.
Fox appears to have the left hand side of the central pairing nailed down and rightly so.
COYR!
