02-08-2021, 06:11 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2021, 06:12 PM by Strawberry Avenger.)
To judge any manager. He needs to bring in his own players.
So far, it's been a Goal Keeper. I'm sure Hughton would have liked things to be 'done' by now. I'm sure he's not the only manager who thinks that with a month to go in the transfer window.
It's not idea pre-season prep' with the last two game cancellations and 'no new' outfield players. About a week until the Coventry game?
But I guess Johnston is like a new player. And young Mighten? Is getting ready for take off.
At least Forest have had some wins this pre-season (and I quite fancied them to give the two cancelled teams a 'real' game.). Unlike the catastrophic system failure of last year's pre-season disaster.
SA.
So far, it's been a Goal Keeper. I'm sure Hughton would have liked things to be 'done' by now. I'm sure he's not the only manager who thinks that with a month to go in the transfer window.
It's not idea pre-season prep' with the last two game cancellations and 'no new' outfield players. About a week until the Coventry game?
But I guess Johnston is like a new player. And young Mighten? Is getting ready for take off.
At least Forest have had some wins this pre-season (and I quite fancied them to give the two cancelled teams a 'real' game.). Unlike the catastrophic system failure of last year's pre-season disaster.
SA.
