08-05-2021, 06:39 PM
So! Here we are! The very last league table of the season.
Congratulations go to Red Rascal, Forest Mike and Ozzyten10 in coming 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Sincere commiserations have to go to JBL though for missing out so agonisingly close with a slightly fewer Bonus points tally.
I would firstly like to thank McForest and his family for giving us permission to remember his son Aaron, by calling the league the Aaron Higgs Memorial Predictions League and for agreeing to let us continue calling it that next season.
I would also like to thank our anonymous donor, who kindly donated this years prize money. We are so grateful to you!
I would like to thank Sniffer Dog for allowing us to run the league on the COYR forum and for giving us all the support he could (as well as some sarcastic comments along the way :D ).
Thanks have also got to go to Joe Baker Legend, who has worked as hard as I have in the background making sure I didn't screw things up (which I did do on a number of occasions). Thanks Joe, I couldn't have done this on my own mate!!
Finally, I would like to thank each and every one of you that has taken part in making your predictions throughout the season. Without you guys, there would be no Predictions League. Thank you!
Congratulations go to Red Rascal, Forest Mike and Ozzyten10 in coming 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Sincere commiserations have to go to JBL though for missing out so agonisingly close with a slightly fewer Bonus points tally.
I would firstly like to thank McForest and his family for giving us permission to remember his son Aaron, by calling the league the Aaron Higgs Memorial Predictions League and for agreeing to let us continue calling it that next season.
I would also like to thank our anonymous donor, who kindly donated this years prize money. We are so grateful to you!
I would like to thank Sniffer Dog for allowing us to run the league on the COYR forum and for giving us all the support he could (as well as some sarcastic comments along the way :D ).
Thanks have also got to go to Joe Baker Legend, who has worked as hard as I have in the background making sure I didn't screw things up (which I did do on a number of occasions). Thanks Joe, I couldn't have done this on my own mate!!
Finally, I would like to thank each and every one of you that has taken part in making your predictions throughout the season. Without you guys, there would be no Predictions League. Thank you!
"It's Tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time, it's Trickay, It's Tricky, Tricky, Tricky Tricky" - Run DMC
