19-09-2018, 07:15 PM
(18-09-2018, 08:57 PM)GaribaldiRED Wrote: He's not at all a massive step up from Osborn. I would actually prefer to have Osborn at left back. I'm not saying that he's a better defender but so much better going forward. We need his kind of drive and desire at left back. And I really don't understand this targeting argument. Is this about his height?
Ha I think we’re going to have to agree to disagree on this one. I think Osborn has his positive qualities but he was relentlessly targetted when he played left back. Regularly gave the ball away and mainly his positional sense [font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]is just off. Personally think was more the issue rather than the height although I guess the issue is amplified by his height as he’s got less margin for error. Even sky referenced Osborn getting targetted when we played on there. He might’ve been a decent left back given time to hone those skills but we’re going all out this year.[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Also when did being attacking become so important to be a defender?! Defending first it’s like all the people that thought Smith was useless as [/font][/font]
