28-01-2021, 05:13 PM
(28-01-2021, 05:04 PM)Marinakis Red Wrote:(28-01-2021, 05:00 PM)GaribaldiRED Wrote:I've thought that quite a bit Gari, nobody understands the word strategy or vision and what they mean. We have had 3 and a half years of the current plan though. And we have gone backwards. A vision and a strategy moves you forward.(28-01-2021, 04:51 PM)wassy04 Wrote:(28-01-2021, 04:41 PM)GaribaldiRED Wrote: Good to know that we have people on the forum that knows exactly what has been done and what needs to be done.
To be honest, I don't see any major problems with the recruitment done this summer. It looked good at the time. I don't believe we needed that many new players but if you look at it isolated then the overall balance looked good (both age and position).
I'd be careful defending our transfer dealings, its not a popular stance. :D
I think the strategy change has been clear personally. I was happy with the summer business at the time. Just disappointing how badly Arter has done and Colback/Freeman have been injured for most of the year.
We've also got a clear strategy of bringing players into the academy which we know has been effective already and will likely continue.
I know Wassy, after all we only recruit 30+ players without caring what position they play :D
I think there must be different ways of defining what Transfer Strategy really is. At least that could be a reason for all the strange posting lately.
Mind, a strategy or vision don't guarantee you any result. You can have a great vision and strategy but if you are not able to execute on it you will most likely fail.
