I Have No Idea If We Are Any Good?
#11
Duncan, I dont have anything concrete to back up my notion but is Marinakis an actual fan of Olympiakos as well as owner?

If push came to shove and for example there was a player of good standard available, (Daniel Podense) then Olympiakos are going to get first refusal.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I Have No Idea If We Are Any Good? - by woody - 31-08-2018, 06:43 PM
RE: I have no idea if we are any good - by Tricky - 31-08-2018, 07:05 PM
RE: I have no idea if we are any good - by Fella - 31-08-2018, 07:59 PM
RE: I have no idea if we are any good - by woody - 01-09-2018, 07:28 AM
RE: I Have No Idea If We Are Any Good? - by woody - 01-09-2018, 09:56 AM
RE: I Have No Idea If We Are Any Good? - by NG3 - 01-09-2018, 02:39 PM
RE: I Have No Idea If We Are Any Good? - by ThePromisedLand - 11-11-2018, 01:43 PM

Forum Jump: