22-10-2020, 11:22 PM
(22-10-2020, 10:52 PM)David Wrote:(22-10-2020, 09:21 PM)stirred Wrote:Easy match ?? That’s being disrespectful to Rotherham . They played very well and matched Forest for long periods . The effort their whole team put in was a credit to the manager and his team . We have no divine right to win football matches and although we should have won with the chances we created in the final 20 mins we have to give CH time to access his team and get them how he wants to play .(22-10-2020, 08:48 AM)GaribaldiRED Wrote: And why shouldn't you Stirred. It makes perfect sense to be pessimistic and down taken the situation we are in. We have only assembled one of the best squads in the league and we have hired a proven manager that has done it before in the Championship. It has disaster written all over :D
Eh?!
I’m not pessimistic and I didn’t suggest the season has disaster written all over it. Indeed I think we have a promotion quality squad, that’s why I’m so frustrated we needlessly dropped the 2 points in an easy match.
Yes, an easy match. It's not disrespectful, it's simply true. Look at their players, their results. They're an easy fixture!
Nowhere have I said we have a divine right to win a match. I said we have much better players than them. That's a fact, and that combined with how the players actually performed is why we should have won it. They didn't have quality, just energy. They put bodies in midfield and ran around a lot and we should have had the quality and nous to beat it.
I also said that I'm not going to have a go at the manager cos he's new.
You might want happy vibes, not like to hear the criticism, but its fair comment.
