Nottingham From The Owd Days
(23-11-2020, 08:43 AM)Tricky Wrote: How come I can't see the actual images anymore Sniff?

All I get is the image file name and I can't open the image to see it?

Seems to have sorted itself out now Sniff  Cool
''My Desire is always to be here, oh City Ground''.
(24-11-2020, 10:12 AM)Tricky Wrote:
(23-11-2020, 08:43 AM)Tricky Wrote: How come I can't see the actual images anymore Sniff?

All I get is the image file name and I can't open the image to see it?

Seems to have sorted itself out now Sniff  Cool

I have discovered that if I am using my VPN, the images don't show but if I am just using my usual server, its all good and hunky dorrey
Even with a VPN you can't hide from me Tricky  Smile
No matter who pays the bills, who has the keys or who's name is above the door, it's OUR football club.
(29-11-2020, 09:52 AM)Sniffer Dog Wrote: Even with a VPN you can't hide from me Tricky  Smile

Don't I know it Sniff!!!

You are like my Mother-in-Law, just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water.............. Cry
The Buiding of Theatre Square, not sure of the year.

[Image: The-Buiding-of-Theatre-Square-not-sure-of-the-year.jpg]
No matter who pays the bills, who has the keys or who's name is above the door, it's OUR football club.
Love to see blokes in shirts and waistcoats on doing construction work.
(04-01-2021, 08:23 AM)Sniffer Dog Wrote: The Buiding of Theatre Square, not sure of the year.

[Image: The-Buiding-of-Theatre-Square-not-sure-of-the-year.jpg]

Apparently, the Turf Tavern pub was built in 1923 and in this picture it is already looking 'aged' (If that is the Turf Tavern of course!).

The Theatre Royal was built in 1865.................making that year a truly remarkable year for the City (or town as it was then) of Nottingham.

I particularly love the Policeman standing in his little wooden box over seeing proceedings!
Weekday Cross in Nottingham city centre 1963.

[Image: Weekday-cross-1963.jpg]
COYR!
Smashing photo that ^
The old Co Op on Parliament Street in the 1980's.

[Image: The-old-Co-Op-on-Parliament-street-in-the-1980-s.jpg]
Lovely building ^^