The Filth Down The Road
but is does make for some light relief...
COYR!
Some of their fans are getting twitchy about this takeover now as it still hasn't been completed.
(02-12-2020, 01:50 PM)Sausage Roll Wrote: Some of their fans are getting twitchy about this takeover now as it still hasn't been completed.

String it out as long as possible please
''My Desire is always to be here, oh City Ground''.
All gone quiet on the supposed takeover at the sheep dip.
No matter who pays the bills, who has the keys or who's name is above the door, it's OUR football club.
(13-12-2020, 12:26 PM)Sniffer Dog Wrote: All gone quiet on the supposed takeover at the sheep dip.

This time last week the club were saying it was a bank holiday in Abu Dhabi!
Matt Slater
@mjshrimper
Six weeks have passed since Derby County said Sheikh Khaled’s takeover would happen “very soon”. Doubts are growing over the deal, with concerns raised over Derby’s debts & his, including an unpaid legal bill linked to the sheikh’s 2019 bid for Newcastle.
The article does not read very well - if your a Derby fan at least !
In summary, £500k legal bill not paid for this Sheikh's failed takeover of Newcastle. The lawyer is suing him, or rather the holding company, which owns the company that has been set up as a vehicle to buy Derby. The implication is that it has the potential to stall the sheep deal.

Never a good strategy not paying your solicitor! This sheikh guy obviously went to the Al Hasawi business school.
Loving it.
Music to my ears...
COYR!
Hopefully it is a mess although not sure a bill of £500k would derail it. Thats what those blokes spend to have their new Bentley sprayed in gold leaf. It does smell slightly whiffy though, also it will be interesting to note the terms of any sale and if the sheep dip is indeed valued at £81M.
(15-12-2020, 02:19 PM)Salvatore Matrecano Wrote: Hopefully it is a mess although not sure a bill of £500k would derail it. Thats what those blokes spend to have their new Bentley sprayed in gold leaf. It does smell slightly whiffy though, also it will be interesting to note the terms of any sale and if the sheep dip is indeed valued at £81M.

I'd love it if Mad Mall had f****d up somehow and now has to pay one of his creditors half of the value of the stadium as some sort of loan settlement, and this is now expected to be half fo £81m, rather than half of the £20mill it's actually worth!
(15-12-2020, 02:19 PM)Salvatore Matrecano Wrote: Hopefully it is a mess although not sure a bill of £500k would derail it. Thats what those blokes spend to have their new Bentley sprayed in gold leaf. It does smell slightly whiffy though, also it will be interesting to note the terms of any sale and if the sheep dip is indeed valued at £81M.

Wouldn't the EFL take stuff like this into consideration also, with regards to Fit for Finance or whatever it is?
''My Desire is always to be here, oh City Ground''.
I see the sheep managed to conceed in the 96th minute, lost 0-1....lovely
So it looks as if Sheikh Khaled took one look around Derby and now he's done one?
No matter who pays the bills, who has the keys or who's name is above the door, it's OUR football club.
Gone very quiet - John Percy was pretty confident it would be tied up before xmas.