Breaking News...
(06-23-2020, 12:51 PM)Sniffer Dog Wrote: Pubs, restaurants, hotels and hairdressers can open from 4 July in England, as social distancing rules eased.

We play the shaggers on the 4th. Could be interesting in places like Ilson.
Novak Djokovic and his wife Jelena have tested positive for coronavirus after the world No 1 competed on the controversial Adria Tour over the past two weekends.
I don't make promises, I deliver - Evangelos Marinakis.
A "major incident'' has been declared in Bournemouth after tens of thousands of people ignored lockdown and social distancing warnings by descending on beaches around the south coast on the hottest day of the year so far.
I don't make promises, I deliver - Evangelos Marinakis.
(06-25-2020, 04:01 PM)Sniffer Dog Wrote: A "major incident'' has been declared in Bournemouth after tens of thousands of people ignored lockdown and social distancing warnings by descending on beaches around the south coast on the hottest day of the year so far.

Just been reading about that. Council binmen getting abused whilst trying to empty overflowing waste bins, fighting, inconsiderate parking and roads gridlocked, stopping emergency services getting through.

Can't wait for the second spike!! I want to see who is at fault then...............Government for too much too soon or idiots like those in Bournemouth and Poole!
Rob - A Proud Supporter of Nottingham Forest F. C. since 1973 - Red Til' Dead
Can’t believe how idiotic people have been, and the litter they have left, each and everyone of them should be fined for fly tipping. The old saying give an inch and they’ll take a yard!
Scouse bastards crowned premier league champions.

This year just gets worse!!
(06-25-2020, 10:16 PM)TheGreenMan Wrote: Scouse bastards crowned premier league champions.

It hurts even more than I thought it would....
(06-25-2020, 10:22 PM)zicorice Wrote:
(06-25-2020, 10:16 PM)TheGreenMan Wrote: Scouse bastards crowned premier league champions.

It certainly does pal and the thing is we all knew it was coming.
(06-26-2020, 05:25 AM)TheGreenMan Wrote:
(06-25-2020, 10:22 PM)zicorice Wrote:

It certainly does pal and the thing is we all knew it was coming.

Maybe now we will stop hearing so much about them!!!
Rob - A Proud Supporter of Nottingham Forest F. C. since 1973 - Red Til' Dead
And, so it continues....

There have been multiple fatalities in a suspected terror attack in Glasgow, a police source has told The Telegraph.

Here is what we know so far:

There have been multiple fatalities and injuries in a stabbing attack in Glasgow city centre.
Police have said the suspect has been shot and has died.
Six people remain in hospital with injuries.
A police officer was stabbed in the attack and is currently being treated in hospital. They are said to be in a critical but stable condition, Police Scotland have said.
The Scottish Police Federation said the family of the injured officer have been notified.
The attack is believed to have taken place inside the Park Inn Hotel, on West George Street, and armed police were seen storming the building.

Park Inn Hotel confirmed to have been housing refugees and Asylum Seekers during the coronavirus pandemic
And another....
Police cordon off streets amid reports of fresh Glasgow knife attack as a man is seen coming out of hotel covered in blood.

It has been reported a man was seen lying on the ground on the city's Argyle Street, outside a Premier Inn, covered in blood.

A witness, who was not named, told the Glasgow Times: 'Literally just happened, was loads of screaming and guy is on the ground with blood all over him.
Just read the horrendous news about Andre Wisdom. Early reports suggesting an unprovoked attack as he returned to his car after visiting family in Toxteth.

My initial thoughts are the jealousy of seeing one of their own make it and presumably driving a nice car to visit his family was too much for some Scouser or other? 

Liverpool folk have not had a good few days in terms of their image.... The actions of a minority, but why always them?

Thoughts are with Andre, get well soon.