The Bellend Thread
Tree 
Douglas Costa of Juventus is expected to be hit with a hefty ban after headbutting and then spitting in the face from very close range at an opponent during Sunday's 2-1 win over Sassuolo.

Disgusting and no place in the game for that sort of thing.
COYR!
A 37-year-old man has been jailed for four years after pleading guilty to causing serious harm and suffering to a three-month-old baby boy.

X-rays of the child’s body revealed another seven breaks to both of the baby’s arms and legs, which doctors concluded had occurred on more than one occasion.

Marc Caulton, formerly of Peatfield Street, Stapleford, was arrested after doctors confirmed that the injuries had been caused by blunt force trauma. He was charged with grievous bodily harm, causing a child to suffer serious injury and child neglect.
COYR!
(09-17-2018, 08:52 AM)Duncan Mckenzie Wrote: A 37-year-old man has been jailed for four years after pleading guilty to causing serious harm and suffering to a three-month-old baby boy.

X-rays of the child’s body revealed another seven breaks to both of the baby’s arms and legs, which doctors concluded had occurred on more than one occasion.

Marc Caulton, formerly of Peatfield Street, Stapleford, was arrested after doctors confirmed that the injuries had been caused by blunt force trauma. He was charged with grievous bodily harm, causing a child to suffer serious injury and child neglect.

Shocking.
We can't have a bellend thread without mentioning our good friends Fawaz, Hardy and Mad Mel.
I don't make promises, I deliver - Evangelos Marinakis.
Robbie savage
Keogh and Nugent
Father & son - Paul & Tom Ince.
COYR!
Gary Lineker, this is the bellend thread right?
COYR!
this should be renamed the jason cummings thread.
This may not be popular with some on here...

Billy Davies, what a bellend.
(09-18-2018, 07:26 PM)the jock Wrote: Robbie savage

What a bell.
That Donald Tusk guy is proving himself to be a bit of a bellend.
grew up in the posher part of Mansfield in the late 60's/70's

Bellamy Road Estate was 'next door', rough lot, the estate comprised: The Top End (Bradmore Court), The Middle End (lol) and the Bottom End (Greasley Court)

Suffice to say we used to refer to them as the Bellenders
In a tree by the brook, there's a songbird who sings, sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven COYR's
Total and utter bellend:

A footballer who raped a 17-year-old girl with a friend after meeting her on Tinder and posted footage of their sex session on WhatsApp is facing jail.

Former Charlton midfielder Montell Moore, 22, and Sofian Zoberi, 23, laughed as they held a pillow and duvet over the teenager’s face to muffle her cries.

The pair filmed the teen while she was naked and sent them to friends on WhatsApp after the attack on 12 March 2016.
COYR!
Convicted Paedo Adam Johnson hopes to join Hartlepool United upon his release from jail.

His earliest release date is March 2019.

Disgusting and vile bellend.