The SadPies
Tree 
Mullered 0 - 4 at Murder Lane last night by Yeovil.

Alan 'Fawaz' Hardy, what a bellend.

Nolan will soon he heading for the door at this rate.
COYR!
(08-18-2018, 08:48 AM)Duncan Mckenzie Wrote: Mullered 0 - 4 at Murder Lane last night by Yeovil.

Alan Hardy needs to get on his knees and crawl over to the City Ground and beg for our forgiveness and ask for a couple of loans.

Hopefully we will say no.
After a successful spell at Ilkeston Steve Chettle has joined their coaching team.
(08-18-2018, 10:30 AM)Mad Squad Wrote:
(08-18-2018, 08:48 AM)Duncan Mckenzie Wrote: Mullered 0 - 4 at Murder Lane last night by Yeovil.

Alan Hardy needs to get on his knees and crawl over to the City Ground and beg for our forgiveness and ask for a couple of loans.

Big Grin
(08-19-2018, 03:09 PM)Noor 1 Crew Wrote:
(08-18-2018, 10:30 AM)Mad Squad Wrote:

Big Grin

They can have Henderson with pleasure.
I don't make promises, I deliver - Evangelos Marinakis.
Notts  current position leaves me with mixed emotions. My grandad was a massive Notts fan and he took me to my first ever match (Notts vs Bolton - a certain S Allardyce was playing for Bolton). Ever since I’ve had a soft spot for them despite Forest being my first choice.

Since the Notts fans continued disdain for us Forest fans despise us digging deep to help them and fill their buckets when they were going bust- and then Alan Hardy’s Disrespectful antics - I’m starting to think they deserve to drop out of the league. But then I think of my late grandad and feel guilty.
(08-22-2018, 09:54 AM)Tom Pipe Wrote: Notts  current position leaves me with mixed emotions. My grandad was a massive Notts fan and he took me to my first ever match (Notts vs Bolton - a certain S Allardyce was playing for Bolton). Ever since I’ve had a soft spot for them despite Forest being my first choice.

Since the Notts fans continued disdain for us Forest fans despise us digging deep to help them and fill their buckets when they were going bust- and then Alan Hardy’s Disrespectful antics - I’m starting to think they deserve to drop out of the league. But then I think of my late grandad and feel guilty.

The majority of their fans absolutely hate us with a passion.

If they were relegated I'd have little sympathy for them.
(08-22-2018, 09:54 AM)Tom Pipe Wrote: Since the Notts fans continued disdain for us Forest fans despise us digging deep to help them and fill their buckets when they were going bust.

They've never forgiven us for saving them
(08-22-2018, 12:52 PM)NG3 Wrote:
(08-22-2018, 09:54 AM)Tom Pipe Wrote: Since the Notts fans continued disdain for us Forest fans despise us digging deep to help them and fill their buckets when they were going bust.

They've never forgiven us for saving them

Big Grin Big Grin
Just love to see the annoying git that is Alan Hardy drop into the Conference.
COYR!
They are getting mullered again, this time by Lincoln.

They are bottom of the League  Big Grin
There are rumours that Nolan may get the tin tac.
(08-26-2018, 09:45 AM)Username Wrote: There are rumours that Nolan may get the tin tac.

Hold on, didn't Hardy say that he is a top top manager and they are so lucky to have him  Big Grin
COYR!
He’s just been sacked!
(08-26-2018, 11:07 AM)Username Wrote: He’s just been sacked!

Big Al - football genius!  Big Grin
COYR!