Nottingham Forest Transfer Banter/Rumours
Either way happy to see the club investing in the academy and squad in this way too. Young players that turn a profit long term is how we can bridge the gap that parachute payments provide
I reckon (or guess) that the Barca move was a wrong turn and the lad's trying to rebuild his career by going back to basics at a decent acadeny like ours.

As I understand it he was only at lowly Telstar as his former arsenal academy coach was on the coaching staff there.

Hopefully Alan Brazil can turn the lad around and get him back on track. He might have made a real good decision. It all sounds good to me, from out ppint of view.
(02-02-2020, 09:39 PM)Paplane Wrote: I reckon (or guess) that the Barca move was a wrong turn and the lad's trying to rebuild his career by going back to basics at a decent acadeny like ours.

As I understand it he was only at lowly Telstar as his former arsenal academy coach was on the coaching staff there.

Hopefully Alan Brazil can turn the lad around and get him back on track. He might have made a real good decision. It all sounds good to me, from out ppint of view.

I would be happier if GARY Brazil gets him back on track Pap  Tongue
Rob - A Proud Supporter of Nottingham Forest F. C. since 1973 - Red Til' Dead
(02-01-2020, 11:03 PM)HykehamRed Wrote: Do you think he expected Freeman or Grosicki?

Perhaps Grocicki but I don't think we were ever really close to signing Freeman.
I don't make promises, I deliver - Evangelos Marinakis.
(02-02-2020, 01:12 AM)ozzyten10 Wrote: Yes-probably Murray too

Murray has signed a new contract at Brighton.
I don't make promises, I deliver - Evangelos Marinakis.
(02-03-2020, 01:11 PM)Sniffer Dog Wrote:

Probably what he was always after. Would've been good for us though. It's a shame.
(02-03-2020, 02:14 PM)Paplane Wrote:
(02-03-2020, 01:11 PM)Sniffer Dog Wrote:

Probably what he was always after. Would've been good for us though. It's a shame.

Does anyone know if we ever got as far as discussing terms with Murray?
The rumour was that he wanted an 18 month contract and we were only looking for a 6 month loan deal.
So the January 2020 window is now closed and this wonderful thread is now locked. Thanks for all your great contributions.

A new summer 2020 window will open in the Total Forest section.
COYR!