Nottingham Forest Transfer Banter/Rumours
(07-31-2018, 09:02 AM)Strawberry Avenger Wrote: I didn't 'dream it' (?), Bad Dog said that Ward was training with the Blades with a view to a free transfer?

SA.

I don’t think he was. Ward is even looking to play abroad
(07-31-2018, 08:38 AM)Widdow Wrote: No wonder my post count went down. Sure you checked but Is there simply no way to get it back. Was a great thread!!

Unfortunately Widdow I cannot get it back, I have tried everything.

There are 2 delete options, a soft delete (where you can restore a thread) or a permanent delete, unforunatley I clicked on Permanent delete.

I just wanted to remove 1 post and I accidentally deleted the whole thread  Angry
COYR!
(07-31-2018, 09:05 AM)Duncan Mckenzie Wrote:
(07-31-2018, 08:38 AM)Widdow Wrote: No wonder my post count went down. Sure you checked but Is there simply no way to get it back. Was a great thread!!

There are 2 delete options, a soft delete (where you can restore a thread) or a permanent delete, unforunatley I clicked on Permanent delete.

I just wanted to remove 1 post and I accidentally deleted the whole thread  Angry

Did you get that rush of panic blood to the head the minute you pressed the delete key?

Like I did when I sent an e-mail to a client in error that was intended for my colleague and was criticising the client?
Reminds me of Alan Partridge and the Bangkok c**k Boys. So it asked you if you want to delete the thread you clicked yes. Except in his case do you want to watch he clicked yes and claimed he was all confused.

Defo one of my favourite Alan Partridge moments, right behind the one where he had graffiti on his car.
(07-31-2018, 09:11 AM)Paplane Wrote:
(07-31-2018, 09:05 AM)Duncan Mckenzie Wrote:

Did you get that rush of panic blood to the head the minute you pressed the delete key?

Like I did when I sent an e-mail to a client in error that was intended for my colleague and was criticising the client?

I did Paplane, yes.

Lesson learnt though. In future I will have my coffee and breakfast first, before looking at the forum.

Then my head will be clearer and I'll be thinking and concentrating better!
COYR!
(07-31-2018, 08:37 AM)Duncan Mckenzie Wrote:
(07-31-2018, 08:32 AM)Paplane Wrote: Ban? !

Big Grin

This is what happens when you leave the EU.

No one will know to work these elctrikery thingymebobs, without Brussels
Well for those who missed it Forest have signed 10 players. Shall I go through the list?
The Jamie Ward rumour seems like it may have been made up by a notorious bullshit-peddler on Twitter.
C'mon forest pull your finger out even cash poor derby have signed more than us!!!  Big Grin Tongue
In case anybody missed it:

Joao Carvalho
Michael Dawson
Gil Dias
Diogo Goncalves
Lewis Grabband
Jack Robinson
Hillal Soudani
Costel Pantillimon
Jack Colbeck
Tobias Figueiredo

Are our 10 new summer signings.

Have we ever had a better transfer window than that!
I don't make promises, I deliver - Evangelos Marinakis.
Hearing we've identified a new target for a right back. No idea who though or what type of deal
(07-31-2018, 08:14 AM)Duncan Mckenzie Wrote: Ladies and Gentlemen Good Morning.

I have dropped an almighty clanger...I have accidentally deleted the transfer thread!!

Please forgive me. We now have a new one.  Blush

No worries Duncan mate.

We'll rebuild it, better and stronger than ever!
(07-31-2018, 11:43 AM)Sniffer Dog Wrote: In case anybody missed it:

Joao Carvalho
Michael Dawson
Gil Dias
Diogo Goncalves
Lewis Grabband
Jack Robinson
Hillal Soudani
Costel Pantillimon
Jack Colbeck
Tobias Figueiredo

I have to blink and look again when I read that.

I still can't get my head around the transformation in our club in just 1 year.
(07-31-2018, 11:43 AM)Sniffer Dog Wrote: In case anybody missed it:

Joao Carvalho
Michael Dawson
Gil Dias
Diogo Goncalves
Lewis Grabband
Jack Robinson
Hillal Soudani
Costel Pantillimon
Jack Colbeck
Tobias Figueiredo

Transformational.  Cool

SA.

(07-31-2018, 11:51 AM)Carpe Diem Wrote: Hearing we've identified a new target for a right back. No idea who though or what type of deal

Maybe we've run out of patience with West Ham and Byram?

I'll trust the club have identified a suitable alternative.

SA.
Sam Byram together with Jordan Hugill, Edi Fernandes, Reece Oxford and Sead Hakšabanović have been left out of the West Ham four day trip to Austria so we should fully expect that he's not part of the WH squad. His likely destination is still Forest according to reports. And the game he played on Saturday against Barnet was a U23 game.